real time web analytics
Report - - St Crispin's Lunatic Asylum, Northampton - September 2017 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Crispin's Lunatic Asylum, Northampton - September 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

hatch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fantastic information @hatch I have visited the place a few times and it's great to get some insight on what it was like in operation.
Thanks, no doubt there is a great deal I could tell you, it's simply a case of focusing on a ward, staff, patients, seasons, patients holidays, so much. Currently I'm messing about with laptop as I'm unsure whether to replace with something else on B.Friday, be back soon.

hatch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice shots mate. That whole estate was a playground for us kids that lived around the corner. Did you see the large imposing white building, just around the corner? Now flats, it was the former nurses home. Thats where I lost my virginity! Eileen was her name. Happy memories, (for me anyway).
I also lived in there for a few years.

hatch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice shots mate. That whole estate was a playground for us kids that lived around the corner. Did you see the large imposing white building, just around the corner? Now flats, it was the former nurses home. Thats where I lost my virginity! Eileen was her name. Happy memories, (for me anyway).
Was Mr & Mrs Tarry there in your day?

Who has read this thread (Total: 158) View details