Web
Analytics
Report - - St Edmunds Hospital - Northampton - September - 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - St Edmunds Hospital - Northampton - September - 2014

K1N5M4N

"4dd1ct3d 2 D3c4y"
28DL Full Member
The Explore

I will keep this short like my visit here, after seeing an influx in posts on this place and every story telling of run-ins with the hospitals new "residents" i had to check this out for myself whilst hitting another site close by.......
The stories were true..this place has indeed turned into a squat for northamptons less fortunate population.

Visited with 28 dl member ZombieFart......

Brief C&P History

St Edmunds was a former workhouse which opened in 1836 it could accommodate 300 inmates; it cost approximately £7,000. The building was designed by George Gilbert Scott. Around 1930 was converted to a hospital, later it became a geriatric long stay hospital before closing in 1999.
IMG_1423_zps09f82d04.jpg

The Pictures (this place is well and truly Fook'd)

StEdmunds1_zps3d0ca53a.jpg

StEdmunds9_zps180c1275.jpg

StEdmunds12_zpsd53b5407.jpg

StEdmunds10_zps77409d80.jpg

StEdmunds8_zpsb8b56010.jpg

StEdmunds7_zps22087b9d.jpg

StEdmunds13_zps107c0057.jpg

StEdmunds3_zps9d80e8ae.jpg

Thanks For Looking :thumb

"4dd1ct3d 2 D3c4y"