real time web analytics
Report - - St Georges Asylum - Morpeth - January 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Georges Asylum - Morpeth - January 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ASOM

One-Man Urbex Art Army
28DL Full Member
Brilliant stuff. Great to see it again, top work! The last one on the list for me, 3 fails so far... and a VERY long way to go.

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I'm surprised everyone seems to be struggling or struggled at some point with this one, I guess we must have got lucky???

Cheers for the feedback though everyone!

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
me too, gona have to get in there while i can

As this is your 3rd post so far,and 2 of these have directly asked for access details it might be a good idea to click on the FAQ's. The ones that you were asked to read when you joined the Forum!

That way you'll maybe understand that certain things are not asked on an open Forum that God knows who .....including yourself? can read.

It's not the done thing & if you don't understand why? I refer you to the FAQ's & maybe some common sense :D

bertbanger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
WTF
whys everyone getting all uptight? is this not a safe forum for these sort of questions like?
fine ill just try and sort meself out and find my own way around places, god forbid i ask anybody for help, they wont be getting it from me either
strewth

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
WTF
whys everyone getting all uptight? is this not a safe forum for these sort of questions like?
fine ill just try and sort meself out and find my own way around places, god forbid i ask anybody for help, they wont be getting it from me either
strewth

You were given the advice above for a reason. If you're unable to comprehend why you were asked to read the FAQ's & why it's not done here on an "Open Forum" that any Tom, "DICK" or Harry can view, then it's obviously a waste of time...sigh

Good luck on trying to sort yourself out round places :tumbleweed if you can't find you way into the FAQ's :rolleyes:

Don't worry I won't be asking you for access details......now....my loss :D

Last edited:

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
28DL Full Member
WTF
strewth

Also sending private messages to members asking for access details does not go down well either. Ive explained in PM what most members will say to you if you ask such questions.

bertbanger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
For Christ sake
You know what I'm sick of this, seriously all I'm trying to do is make the effort to get involved in a new hobby I didn't think people on here would be so guarded about everything!, look I understand people have to trust newcomers or I've gotta pay my dues first or woteva but come on guys I'm not the Feds or an owner or woteva
Bloody hell