real time web analytics
Report - - St Georges Asylum - Morpeth - January 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Georges Asylum - Morpeth - January 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
28DL Full Member
For Christ sake
You know what I'm sick of this, seriously all I'm trying to do is make the effort to get involved in a new hobby I didn't think people on here would be so guarded about everything!, look I understand people have to trust newcomers or I've gotta pay my dues first or woteva but come on guys I'm not the Feds or an owner or woteva
Bloody hell

Dont take it the wrong way, EVERONE who a regular member went though the very same, it is tough being a new member but its a case of riding it out, proving yourself and once you got couple of reports up, as well as meeting other members, it all comes to light and you will understand more about the world of exploring, just stay with it and work though it.

bertbanger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Righto then
I'll stop moaning then and play by the rules until I'm a fully integrated member then hopefully join in the crack

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
For Christ sake
You know what I'm sick of this, seriously all I'm trying to do is make the effort to get involved in a new hobby I didn't think people on here would be so guarded about everything!, look I understand people have to trust newcomers or I've gotta pay my dues first or woteva but come on guys I'm not the Feds or an owner or woteva
Bloody hell

Maybe if you could actually read what you were asked to,IE the FAQ"S... repeatedly!! read what you"ve been told on the Forum & Via PM you would grasp the understanding of what is fundamentally a very very simple request/action or should be :banghead

Please go back and read the FAQ"s regarding this as i think we"ve already totally fucked up the OP"s report with this shite!

And for that i"m sorry :(

Hopefully a MOD will delete it all soon :)

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Righto then
I'll stop moaning then and play by the rules until I'm a fully integrated member then hopefully join in the crack

It's fine dude, just play by the rules, get a few reports up and you'll be just fine! Attitude's a big deal here too, best to keep yourself to yourself until you have a bit of cred or some bargaining chips!

By the way, did you see my reply to your question about getting in and out of places undetected on the other report? May prove useful?

Good luck getting out there though :thumb

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Maybe if you could actually read what you were asked to,IE the FAQ"S... repeatedly!! read what you"ve been told on the Forum & Via PM you would grasp the understanding of what is fundamentally a very very simple request/action or should be :banghead

Please go back and read the FAQ"s regarding this as i think we"ve already totally fucked up the OP"s report with this shite!

And for that i"m sorry :(

Hopefully a MOD will delete it all soon :)

Be reet mate, I'm not fussed! :)

Someone's got to teach the newbies ;) :rolleyes: haha

emotive69

cloak of invisibility
28DL Full Member
Gotta admit I have tried this place three times now once solo and it was an absolute nightmare, I am sure some of the regs will remember the visit where we were spotted in broad daylight in the middle of a field and the sec guy seemed to not be able to see us , following which we were nailed into a building. Determined to crack it one day though if any locals want another shot ?

emotive69

cloak of invisibility
28DL Full Member
Brilliant photos , I especially love the dj stage , and the open door ward shot is a stunner