Web
Analytics
Report - - St. George's Hospital, Stafford 10/10/07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - St. George's Hospital, Stafford 10/10/07

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with Fieldym and Ether

Yeah I'm a bit late putting this up but apparently it takes nearly 2 months to turn photos black and white :crazy This was my second time here, access was our first "near death experience" of the day and the whole two-day roadtrip turned out to be full of injuries:eek: Within 10 minutes of getting in, we dropped waist down through the floor but Fieldy managed to grab hold of a bit of tree with one hand and Ether with the other. We decided a change of plan was needed because we didn't really want to fall through 3 floors of asylum. It was a good trip, we didn't manage to get up the tower though coz it had been cruely blocked off:( Anyway, here's some pics:thumb

Dunno why this came out all misty?
DSC_0204bw-600.jpg

Just before we went through the floor
DSC_0170bw-600.jpg

Nice long corridors
DSC_0092bw-600.jpg

DSC_0066-1bw-600.jpg

DSC_0065-1bw-600.jpg

staircase of doom
DSC_0060-1bw-600.jpg

This one came out ok
DSC_0049-1bw-600.jpg