real time web analytics
Report - - St George's Works Lancaster 05-2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St George's Works Lancaster 05-2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
St George's Works Lancaster visited with Drhowser and HiddenShadow, this site has recently come on the scene thanks to Drhowser and friends and with a love of old pump/Engine houses and we headed up there to have a look our selfs and we weren't disappointed considering this was a chance find it turned out to be a nice explore with a lot of nice features, you cant beat a good gantry crane. The pump house sits in a site surrounded by empty building and mills most of which are now sealed and security is tight as we found out to our amusement, are you from the press i was asked err NO not quite, we were lucky to have seen every thing we needed to in the pump house but not the rest of the site so after been asked to go we headed back in there only to be rudely interrupted again by security. these guys were on the ball due to recent metal thieves..i believe the mills were quite empty anyway. After this myself and HS headed over to Lancaster Moor, the security is so on top that we were stopped on the M6 on our way to it..Not really. we did step over a fence and within 30 seconds a car came speeding up the road and another guard came running through the trees. first question are you two on 28 then? no point in lying Yep..another bust..best thing was i said to them that we were a decoy and that while security was dealing with us 20 other members were on the other side getting in so have fun catching them all..the last mill of the day was more successful a little dull but a least we didn't get caught as security was watching a cricket match. all in all a fun day and thanks to Drhowser for the tour.

sta.jpg

stb.jpg
stc.jpg

std.jpg

ste.jpg
stf.jpg

stg.jpg

sth.jpg

sti.jpg

stj.jpg

stk.jpg

stl.jpg