Web
Analytics
28DL and UE in the News - St. Helens Star July 2 09 | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL and UE in the News St. Helens Star July 2 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigjobs

Official Smartarse
Regular User
Dream climb.

They contacted me through this site, and i agreed to tell them about it based on a few criteria. Not least on the whole "not illegal" thing.

It's not on the website yet, so no link, but I'll see if I can get a scan up sometime today.

It's a bit, flowery. "St. Helens answer to spiderman". Erm, maybe not. But a link to here and **** at the end of the article.

stepping lightly

Stolenmoments
Regular User
100 hours community service I recon...
spiderman.jpg

A good report......you know we expect a picture with your spider suit on :rolleyes:

Bigjobs

Official Smartarse
Regular User
lol, well next door neighbour's gf offered to run me up a suit.

Don't know why, but I turned her down. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.