Web
Analytics
Report - - St. Joesephs seminary - July 09 | Solomon | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - St. Joesephs seminary - July 09

Solomon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited with: Riley

Okay so this is in the non public as I am concerned about the amount of recent attention this place is getting.
This was a bit of a miss adventure as we ended up getting caught.
I saw an opportunity of gaining access and went for it. Only to end
up running into a contractor and the caretaker later on.

They were both nice about it, although the police were
involved nothing happened to us. The Caretaker explained
about a lot of break ins in the recent weeks and so security
had been tightened.

He said he should see no problem with the owners allowing
an official visit to take photos. Not as fun of course. If more people get caught though it would probably change their minds about this.

Let me know what your opinions are about this.

Anyway Here are some of the photos I managed to get.

21.​

UrbandonedTeam

the north
28DL Full Member
You can still get in as my friend been in about 3 times since they fitted alarms and security on site :) ... (does set off an extremly high pitched siren noise when triggered alarm by sensor)
Yeah, its just it wouldn't give us enough time to film and photograph, especially seen as its absolutely massive

marcus3433

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, its just it wouldn't give us enough time to film and photograph, especially seen as its absolutely massive
Thats it yeah everything has to be rushed which aint good for planning photos or videos i do agree , security guard who was on from Manchester was an absolutely lovely guy was telling us about the place and very friendly