real time web analytics
Report - - St. Joesephs seminary - July 09 | Solomon | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Joesephs seminary - July 09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solomon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited with: Riley

Okay so this is in the non public as I am concerned about the amount of recent attention this place is getting.
This was a bit of a miss adventure as we ended up getting caught.
I saw an opportunity of gaining access and went for it. Only to end
up running into a contractor and the caretaker later on.

They were both nice about it, although the police were
involved nothing happened to us. The Caretaker explained
about a lot of break ins in the recent weeks and so security
had been tightened.

He said he should see no problem with the owners allowing
an official visit to take photos. Not as fun of course. If more people get caught though it would probably change their minds about this.

Let me know what your opinions are about this.

Anyway Here are some of the photos I managed to get.

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

21.​

UrbandonedTeam

the north
Regular User
You can still get in as my friend been in about 3 times since they fitted alarms and security on site :) ... (does set off an extremly high pitched siren noise when triggered alarm by sensor)
Yeah, its just it wouldn't give us enough time to film and photograph, especially seen as its absolutely massive

marcus3433

Banned
Banned
Yeah, its just it wouldn't give us enough time to film and photograph, especially seen as its absolutely massive
Thats it yeah everything has to be rushed which aint good for planning photos or videos i do agree , security guard who was on from Manchester was an absolutely lovely guy was telling us about the place and very friendly

U

urbexgoon

Wow looks so clean compared to nowadays.
So strange this place has never Been converted

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Must be right up there as the most well trodden place in the uk ?
Shame it ended up such a tourist spot, but understandable I guess as it's still very photogenic even now.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Its probably more photogenic now imo, but of course is also a death trap to get round now.
Such a shame it was left to go like it really, cant believe they were cutting the grass back then & 10yr on the roof is falling in around em!

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Like me with Denbigh, you should though its a nice place to photograph for sure
The place is in a far far Farr better shape than Denbigh was even ten years ago, it can be quite empty but it's so interesting and the main Chapel is geuniely stunning.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
The place is in a far far Farr better shape than Denbigh was even ten years ago, it can be quite empty but it's so interesting and the main Chapel is geuniely stunning.

Glynn was referring to the fact he's never been to Denbigh even though almost everyone else has, like me with this place.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Glynn was referring to the fact he's never been to Denbigh even though almost everyone else has, like me with this place.
oh shoot, miss read it! well i can join that club aswell. Horror stories of elwyn and the place being a general dump always put me off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has read this thread (Total: 364) View details