Web
Analytics
Report - - St. Johns Hall, Wolsingham, County Durham | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Johns Hall, Wolsingham, County Durham

HannahLily

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You can't see the hall from the road. Have you got any pictures. I think you've gone to the wrong place.
Ah really literally just typed it into google followed the road right up to a dead end and could see a huge house at the other end of a field with a big silver fence around! It looked good what ever it was

I think you've got the wrong place maybe. Because I keep going back and there's not been a gate around when I've been at all. If you have any pictures feel free to message me. But I find that strange. There's no need for a fence round because it was very well sealed x

HannahLily

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think you've got the wrong place maybe. Because I keep going back and there's not been a gate around when I've been at all. If you have any pictures feel free to message me. But I find that strange. There's no need for a fence round because it was very well sealed x
I didn’t get a pic. I literally just typed St. John’s all into google and followed the directions. Probably be the wrong place what ever I found looked amazing tho! I’m intrigued about the fence around it nowx