real time web analytics
Report - - St John’s Hospital, Bracebridge Heath – March 2020 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St John’s Hospital, Bracebridge Heath – March 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Gavmonster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went to check this out today. Total bust. Entire place is a building site. Once I finally find a way into the grounds, the whole building is locked up tighter than a gnats chuff. :-(

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Went to check this out today. Total bust. Entire place is a building site. Once I finally find a way into the grounds, the whole building is locked up tighter than a gnats chuff. :-(

You shouldn't be exploring at the moment anyway.

It's been a building site for years.

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
Ah I liked this place, took me two attempts to crack it 7 years back. Fond memories of me and Sed clinging on the sides of the water tower for dear life crying laughing at Stranton when he got attacked by a swoop of pigeons.... never heard so many curse words uttered in the space of 5 seconds. Nice photos, cheers for posting

Emmailott

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a look around the outside of here the other day. Didn’t realise there would be so many people working on the site !!! After doing more research we now (think we) know of a different entrance which we may be able to use (If we can find it). Hopefully we will be able to get in at some point in the future... but trying not to get spotted will be the hardest part with the amount of houses, workers and footpaths around. Your photos are beautiful- just hope I’ll be able to see it for myself

urbex-travel

Travel and explore abandoned places
28DL Full Member
Pretty nice place. It looks a little bit scary, but I love the mood of those photos.

SallyHill97

28DL Member
28DL Member
This places looks amazing and its huge, looking to visit it in a couple weeks just hoping we can find a way in.

Who has read this thread (Total: 476) View details