real time web analytics
Report - - St. John's Hospital, Chelmsford May 2012 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. John's Hospital, Chelmsford May 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with Lawrence and Basil.

I was pleasantly surprised with this place. I had a gander at the last couple of reports and there was talk of new cameras, heightened security etc. so we were hesitant because to be honest, we wanted a bit of a relaxing day without the hassle of running into someone. However when we got there, not a soul was about, we got in very easily and we weren't exactly being stealth. It has some nice operating lamps still hanging from the ceiling which are always a joy to encounter because they are so often removed after closure.

I haven't done a hospital for a good while because of lack of any decent stuff around and work commitments but I'm glad we made the effort with this one. It felt very 2006 when you just went to places because they were there and bimbled around at your own leisure.

There's lots of dead birds in this report and in ones I will post subsequently so apologies if you don't like photos of dead animals. I can't help myself. I try very hard to ignore the urge but it's too strong.

_DSC0212R.jpg

_DSC0207R.jpg

_DSC0204R.jpg

_DSC0202R.jpg

_DSC0200R.jpg

_DSC0198R.jpg

_DSC0196R.jpg

_DSC0195R-1.jpg

_DSC0192R.jpg

_DSC0191R.jpg

_DSC0188R.jpg

_DSC0186R.jpg

_DSC0185R.jpg

_DSC0184R.jpg

_DSC0183R.jpg

_DSC0178R.jpg

_DSC0172R-2.jpg

_DSC0170R.jpg

_DSC0169R.jpg

_DSC0160R-1.jpg

_DSC0159R.jpg

_DSC0150R.jpg

_DSC0149R.jpg

_DSC0148R.jpg

_DSC0147R.jpg

Dave563

Some things are best left untouched!
28DL Full Member
I do believe there are parts of the hospital that have not been knocked down.. are they available to explore still or have them parts been renovated?

S

Supersonic

I do believe there are parts of the hospital that have not been knocked down.. are they available to explore still or have them parts been renovated?

Been converted into housing. They've done a good job with it!