real time web analytics
Report (Permission Visit) - St Johns Water Tower Demolition | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report (Permission Visit) St Johns Water Tower Demolition

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
You might want to have a quick read of the FAQs mate, probably should go in the video section

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
I was expecting it to fall onto the JCB, it can't of been far off!

Great video.. shame its gone but it's about time they finished the development of this one off its been derelict way to long.

Ordnance

Stay Safe
Staff member
There was a story by the late great Blaster Batts, when a press photographer asked him where was the best place to stand to take a picture of a falling factory chimney. Blaster placed a matchbox on the ground and says, it will fall well short of here and you will get a good shot of the inside before it collapses.. 'well short' to Blaster was about 6 feet! [before health & softey of course]

The story goes the snapper shat himself & forgot to remove his lens cap as well - Told a good tale did Blaster.

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Damn, shame to see this go. But hopefully now the conversion will take place before more of the place is lost.

Poindexter (WW)

Wasteland Wanderer
28DL Full Member
I wish they had renovated this site and kept the tower as a landmark, now I drive through the village and don't even realise I've gone through it! I agree though, development needs finishing. Trawling through gutted corridors isn't nearly as interesting, as anyone who's been to Rauceby multiple times will tell you.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details