real time web analytics
Report - - St. Joseph's Missionary College, London 03/08/09 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Joseph's Missionary College, London 03/08/09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with Speed and Alias and an egg.

Well isn't this a little hidden gem!? Well done Psychoville and well done to whoever tracked down where it was. We'd been to Springfield first but we were running late so it meant getting here when the light was fading rapidly.

We raced through Marble Arch and overtook a yellow Lambougini. At which point, Speed and Ron pulled up alongside us, rolled down the window and handed me "ONE WIN VOUCHER". It set the tone for the evening because later on, we stopped at some more traffic lights with a bunch of charvas on scooters side by side giggling. The lights turned green and Speed just did this massive wheel spin and raced after them SCREEEEECHHHH FLASH FLASH FLASH! Alias and his pimpmobile overtook him and the guys on scooters looked like they were going to get off and batter us.

Anyway, back to the college. It was rather bleak inside but still pretty impressive. It reminded me of a cross between the original St. Joe's and Balleyvourney College in Cork. The tower stands proud in all its gothic loveliness but don't be fooled because it's full of the most evil pigeons I've ever encountered that left me cowering on the staircases. We got our revenge though and picked up the eggs and chucked them off the tower....only to find them on the way back down with bloody pigeon foetuses (sp) splatted on the floor. Nice!

Well here are the photos. I'll warn you now, they're utter shite. I'm using my old D70 which has a ruined sensor at ISO 10 billion and no tripod. Fail :p

DSC_0297R.jpg

DSC_0301R.jpg

DSC_0302R.jpg

DSC_0303R.jpg

DSC_0304R.jpg

DSC_0305R.jpg

DSC_0311R.jpg

DSC_0317R.jpg

DSC_0318R.jpg

DSC_0320R.jpg

DSC_0321R.jpg

DSC_0325R.jpg