real time web analytics
Report - - St Joseph’s Orphanage / Mount St Hospital, Preston - August 2020 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Joseph’s Orphanage / Mount St Hospital, Preston - August 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jenal Urban Exploration

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I agree totally but Newsham park orphanage is a fortresses and is to hard. Out of the places I've been to I failed at that one. Is it still doable I mean?
I tried to get in last week and it's not as easy as it used to be. They've put up 10ft green timber hoarding panels (I think with barbed wire on top) at the top of the walls in the back garden area to stop people climbing up. I managed to find a way into the back garden area around the other side but my previous access point has been sealed up sadly. Its a bomb site anyway, it keeps deteriorating every time I revisit so its just as well really because its stopping them scumbag vandals from making it worse.

Slade00wilson1988

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is always a way to get in!
I tried to get in last week and it's not as easy as it used to be. They've put up 10ft green timber hoarding panels (I think with barbed wire on top) at the top of the walls in the back garden area to stop people climbing up. I managed to find a way into the back garden area around the other side but my previous access point has been sealed up sadly. Its a bomb site anyway, it keeps deteriorating every time I revisit so its just as well really because its stopping them scumbag vandals from making it worse.
Thank you for the advice i really appreciate
It, I agree the vandalism just spoils it for us, can you actually get inside still through back garden? I really wanted some pictures of it inside. Even though it's a mess it was on my list for years haha.

PureFilth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The slab was smashed up by someone whom tried moving it to "Take a better photo". No idea how he managed to fail so miserably, but he certainly wasn't embarassed about it.

Shame the dickhead didn't drop it on his foot. Actually, both feet. And hands.

Who has read this thread (Total: 529) View details