real time web analytics
Report - - St Joseph's Orphanage, Preston - Oct 2017 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Joseph's Orphanage, Preston - Oct 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

G

Green

Love this place, used to live in preston, ive camped up for days on end in there over the years, i was there bout 6 month bck when th eback was opened back up, kids were in there like 40 odd, from about 5 diff groups every day for about a week, me an a mate like campe dout an went back everyday to try keep an eye on place,, kids are kids though an some are twats,, see that stained glass window, i tooka photo of the last remaining colour bit, his head, i walked out the room, and some kids went in 5 mins later an through a brick at it, some where trying to start fires etc, we tried kicking some out but they just went off.. they were stupid too, jumping about were floors collapsed an shit, last thing i heard some one got badly cut smashing the tiles, we saw a huge bloody rag appear one day that werent there before .. such a shame,, this place is dead now like destroyed, an ye prestons had enough i think council are taking it and allocating it to some use,, what more can they do, they keep sealing it with huge bolts and iron panels an people keep removing them.