real time web analytics
Report - - St Josephs Seminary - 04.11.06 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Josephs Seminary - 04.11.06

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Vulex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Unfortunately yeah.. fully named it and filmed them climbing up, showing the access. NP member on here as well.....

....wow. It almost makes you think it was done on purpose to keep new people out....

Vulex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not really, you just have to want to spend time looking. There's a ton of stuff just waiting to be discovered.

Fair point mate. I guess more country way.
I went back to Liverpool where I'm from a few weeks back to look at some old buildings i remember being derelict as a child and they were either gone or turned into something else. Like the Tabasco warehouse.

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you seen the video you wouldn't think that. Kids trying to act big haha the video has a warning at the start saying they are experienced explorers and shouldn't try this at home lol

Vulex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you seen the video you wouldn't think that. Kids trying to act big haha the video has a warning at the start saying they are experienced explorers and shouldn't try this at home lol
Hahah! That's cringy.

Chickadea

Lancashire bird
28DL Full Member
Amazing looking back at old threads. My pic n here is of it from 2016, so much different

Who has read this thread (Total: 213) View details