real time web analytics
Report - - St. Joseph's Seminary - 24-02-07 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Joseph's Seminary - 24-02-07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Azubi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Today I met up with Jaff_Fox, Mr. Bones, the Fish (hope this is right), Karl, Cyberaxe and Ste_Nova to go and have a look at Billinge. Never did get round to it as we went to St. Joseph's instead which is pretty much just round the corner. I had been wanting to go back since my last visit and all this previous talk on the forums about bald bastards with baseball bats had me casting nervous glances up at the windows on the way in.

Once in, I saw bits I had missed last time, a massive loo and rows of sinks and a few more dorm rooms. Took in the usual sights, going over the bell tower, study hall, library, taxidermy (sp?), observatory, billiards room, and the ever so lovely panelled corridor with the shrine at one end plus other stuff. We must have spent about 4 - 5 hours in there and as we were leaving, it was getting dark.

I stupidly forgot to take a tripod so they aren't the best photos in the world, but here is a few.

DSCF2328.jpg

DSCF2331.jpg

DSCF2374.jpg

DSCF2396.jpg

DSCF2419.jpg

DSCF2425.jpg

DSCF2441.jpg

DSCF2442.jpg

DSCF2450.jpg

DSCF2471.jpg

DSCF2479.jpg

DSCF2504.jpg

DSCF2540.jpg

It's was nice to meet up with Ste_Nova, Jaff_Fox and Mr. Bones again who I hadn't seen since Scotland and it was nice to meet Karl, Cyberaxe and Rick. Thanks for a nice trip lads. :thumb