real time web analytics
Report - - St Josephs Seminary, Upholland 0115 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Josephs Seminary, Upholland 0115

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

bignickb

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You've all seen the history dozens of times before and I refuse to copy/paste from wikipedia! So to avoid verbatum I am presenting some words of my own!
It is a huge and fascinating place! Unlike most that I have explored, this one showed no signs of major vandalism or copper thieves! But it was rotting in places; some sections of the roof had fallen right into rooms leaving a big hole in the wall and exposing the rooms to the elements. It was a cold day but we kept warm by moving around. Four hours later we were still there and there was still lots to see! But with daylight fading, we decided to call it a day. And what a day it was!
I went with MP and SB, we covered all the rooms we had planned so everything else was a nice surprise; a Prison cell? Awesome fireplaces? I've tried hard to post differing shots from other explores. Enjoy!
_DSC6269b.jpg

_DSC6277b.jpg
_DSC6290.jpg
_DSC6291.jpg
_DSC6295.jpg
_DSC6306.jpg
_DSC6339.jpg
_DSC6360.jpg
_DSC6389.jpg
_DSC6398.jpg
_DSC6404.jpg
_DSC6415.jpg
_DSC6425.jpg
_DSC6426.jpg
_DSC6435.jpg
_DSC6440.jpg
_DSC6454.jpg
_DSC6487b.jpg
_DSC6517.jpg
_DSC6547.jpg
_DSC6550b.jpg
_DSC6469b.jpg

D

DanielBethell44

If that isn't alarmed, I'm planning a trip there. Either way really I gotta go now

bignickb

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This was 3 years ago I'm afraid. There's a huge fence there now.
And we were very lucky not to have set off any alarms, it's a massive site so maybe we just didn't come across them.

Beannn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Alarms were still in place last time I went up here, mainly the ground floor but the rest weren’t alarmed so stay above ground and you’ll be ok