real time web analytics
General - - St Jospehs This Week!! | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - St Jospehs This Week!!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Joe Wilkinson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Having been to Joe's a couple of times recently me and my friend have struggled to make it in, we decided to scratch it off and mark it down as a bad experience and leave it at that, however after exploring Sunnymede and Horncliffe Mansion last week we seem determined to get in this time, we have climbing tools and I was just wondering if anyone else was interested or fancied coming along as a group please feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

Joe Wilkinson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What makes you say that ? We've been unlucky so far, first time we went unprepared round the back and couldn't find a way in as it was pretty tightly shut off. I will get in here ☝️

Last edited:

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Based on your first statement, I suggest looking up the term 'Going Equipped' in relation to the trouble you could get into with the police.

What makes you say that ? We've been unlucky so far, first time we went unprepared round the back and couldn't find a way in as it was pretty tightly shut off, and second time after pick locking the front gate we asked onlooking taxi drivers if they minded us taking some pictures and after saying yes they still phoned the police. I will get in here ☝️

In terms of this post, I suggest you also look up the term 'break and enter' if what i have highlighted above means what i think it means.

Joe Wilkinson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Based on your first statement, I suggest looking up the term 'Going Equipped' in relation to the trouble you could get into with the police.

In terms of this post, I suggest you also look up the term 'break and enter' if what i have highlighted above means what i think it means.

Yeah I see what you mean, I didn't mean it in as in breaking into the place. That would put me on the same level as the idiots that go to these places and wreck them as I've seen so many times. Although the pick locking the gate doesn't do me any favours I appreciate you raising the point though and hopefully anyone else reading this thread will now understand what I actually meant, I should probably use better terminology next time I post, apologies I am rather new to this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Having been to Joe's a couple of times recently me and my friend have struggled to make it in, we decided to scratch it off and mark it down as a bad experience and leave it at that, however after exploring Sunnymede and Horncliffe Mansion last week we seem determined to get in this time, we have climbing tools and I was just wondering if anyone else was interested or fancied coming along as a group please feel free to PM me.

I'd post some reports of Sunnymede and Horncliffe first. The term 'tools' sets alarm bells off for me, going tooled up is only gonna land you in the shit if/when you get caught. And as @ZerO81 has pointed out, talking about lock picking openly on the net?!? Just think about who's reading your postings, you don't know who's lurking in the background.

Joe Wilkinson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd post some reports of Sunnymede and Horncliffe first. The term 'tools' sets alarm bells off for me, going tooled up is only gonna land you in the shit if/when you get caught. And as @ZerO81 has pointed out, talking about lock picking openly on the net?!? Just think about who's reading your postings, you don't know who's lurking in the background.

Yeah I know, like I said bare with me, I need to get used to this, I've only just go into it, as for photos of Horncliffe and Sunnymede I stupidly took them all on snapchat and didn't save them, school boy error I know, my friend took a few videos on his Canon 600D camera but we were more interested in exploring than taking pictures at the time and got caught in the moment, again, I appreciate the advice and in future will definitely watch what I say.

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Yeah I know, like I said bare with me, I need to get used to this, I've only just go into it, as for photos of Horncliffe and Sunnymede I stupidly took them all on snapchat and didn't save them, school boy error I know, my friend took a few videos on his Canon 600D camera but we were more interested in exploring than taking pictures at the time and got caught in the moment, again, I appreciate the advice and in future will definitely watch what I say.

Ok, no worries. Just advising :thumb

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
28DL Full Member
Just to remind you that thus is an open to public forum which means you don't have to be a member to see threads and reports, which in turn means anyone can see what your putting up (before or after editing) it's a well know fact that local police look at this forum as well as security for.s etc, so saying I'm off to so so place, when you turn up and wonder why security has been stepped up... now you know.
If your in need to ask questions rather asking them.out in open try messaging well know members.

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
Unfortunately you've just told the owners when you're going so they will already have been and sealed any potential entry points. You've already mentioned a few fails here in the past, now you know why they're so on top of keeping the place as tight as they can ;)

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details