Web
Analytics
Report - - St. Luke's Hospital, Huddersfield 2011 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - St. Luke's Hospital, Huddersfield 2011

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
A general tip for those lacking common sense, like myself. Don't explore when you have swine flu, it makes it worse. I met up with Kook pretty early on a very rainy Saturday morning at Huddersfield train station. He came out the exit and waved a tripod at me and I guessed I'd got the right person.

St. Luke's is very modern and clean inside and is surprisingly in very good condition. It served as a mental health facility and had dementia wards for older patients. I found some Prozac stationery which made my day :)

Here's some photos:

_DSC0224-1.jpg

_DSC0223-1.jpg

_DSC0221-1.jpg

_DSC0218.jpg

_DSC0217.jpg

_DSC0216.jpg

_DSC0215.jpg

_DSC0214.jpg

_DSC0211.jpg

_DSC0210-1.jpg

_DSC0207-1.jpg