real time web analytics
Report - - St Luke's Hospital, Huddersfield, March 13 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Luke's Hospital, Huddersfield, March 13

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

H1971

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The last on our list, at first I wasn't that impressed, the place is totally trashed. Time was against us unfortunally so didn't get to see half of the site, looking back I wish we had had more time. Never mind, a return visit could easily be arranged :).
Visited with Magpie423, Leeds Explorer, Mr Dystopia and Renrutt.
History -
St. Lukes Hospital was a hospital situated in the English town of Huddersfield. It was situated in the suburb of Crosland Moor and mostly provides Geriatric and psychiatric care.
St Luke’s started a shutdown process in 2007 and finally closed fully to the public on the 22nd of December 2010. Mainly providing Neuro rehabilitation care, associated Occupational therapy, post cardiac disease rehabilitation, a Renal unit and seemingly unending semi stripped out wards.
Based in and around the buildings of a former workhouse, the site is stepped over quite steep level changes. A three storey cruciform of 200m long glazed corridors serve and link the 1960’s blocks to the surrounding Victorian conversions.
I'm afraid my pics are limited as my battery had run out............................note to oneself...................get yourself a spare battery :)
Pics -
clipstonebarleymillstlukes174_zps7484cacd.jpg

clipstonebarleymillstlukes173_zps8df68285.jpg

clipstonebarleymillstlukes175_zps506e98ba.jpg

clipstonebarleymillstlukes162_zpsda956600.jpg

clipstonebarleymillstlukes158_zpsabe283b8.jpg

clipstonebarleymillstlukes156_zps636c7247.jpg

clipstonebarleymillstlukes155_zpsb5a8f5ec.jpg

Enjoy :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 7) View details