Web
Analytics
Report - - St Martha's Hill Farm, Guildford | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Martha's Hill Farm, Guildford

Sly

28DL Member
28DL Member
A quick mid afternoon explore to this low key, easy to access farm proved some cool photos. Perfect for beginners or nervous explores due to being on a public footpath and no difficult entry. Most of the farm barns / warehouses where all open, bar a few locked up ones. It would appear to be a sheep / goat farm due to the small sized pens and inspection rooms. We could not see any easy way to access the house just about the farm, it is all boarded up, top to bottom, with security cameras either side (whether they are functioning or not is up for debate). Enjoy the photos!

IMG_9647.JPG

IMG_9649.JPG

IMG_9651.JPG

IMG_9654.JPG

IMG_9655.JPG

IMG_9660.JPG

IMG_9661.JPG

IMG_9662.JPG

IMG_9663.JPG

IMG_9666.JPG

IMG_9667.JPG

IMG_9668.JPG

IMG_9669.JPG

IMG_9673.JPG

IMG_9680.JPG

IMG_9682.JPG

IMG_9689.JPG

IMG_9692.JPG

IMG_9656.JPG

IMG_9684.JPG

IMG_9687.JPG

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The farm is called Tyting Farm, the house was briefly home to a cult leader who was squatting there with his followers some years ago. It was supposed to be getting developed a year or so ago.
An ex-MI5 whistleblower who believed he was the messiah and his (although now transgender, so her) hippy followers is a more accurate description! :D

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
This was on my radar too, I love a bit of farm machinery. Strange history.

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
Amazed this is still here, one of the first places i remember long before i joined this forum. Not sure how you didn't find the name of it though. The security cameras definitely don't work, only security is the guy that lives on site and occasionally looks about the place. The house contains nothing but the old cooker still painted throughout when it had the hippies living there years ago