real time web analytics
Question - - St Mary’s Convent School Worcester Security sightings? | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - St Mary’s Convent School Worcester Security sightings?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Dan4797

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone seen anything or been caught? Went in a week ago all doors locked and a private dog unit van parked at the main entrance is it legit or just there to scare people off? also looks like all the locks have been changed pretty recently too. I even knocked loudly on the door and shouted in just to try and see if a guard would be chill enough to let us in, but got no answer.

Gorgi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Locks may have been changed with new owner, But the site is used for guard / police dog training and the van is just to deter vandals.

Dan4797

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
yeah saw the signs and the van but wasnt 100% on if it was legit or just a front to deter people

Gorgi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The van is there as a deterrent, but it is only used mon-fri as a training ground:)

Blondie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just been for a visit. Gained access to the grounds but there appears to be someone living on site in a caravan!!

Gorgi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just been for a visit. Gained access to the grounds but there appears to be someone living on site in a caravan!!
Top or bottom of site? I was taking a mooch last week. I didn’t see anything.

Blondie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Top or bottom of site? I was taking a mooch last week. I didn’t see anything.

Not sure what you class as top and bottom - would have been alongside the main building. Looks like a car park looking on Google maps.

Gorgi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not sure what you class as top and bottom - would have been alongside the main building. Looks like a car park looking on Google maps.
There are 2 roads, one upper and one lower, I saw a caravan but no people

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went yesterday just for a mooch around the outside - saw a couple of blokes come and go while I was wandering

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ooo I tried this months ago and there was a dog in the yard that we saw and heard but no access tho

Jaime Coles

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes there are dog security and quiet a few caravans keeping watch. Unfortunately they won’t even let you look about if you ask and get rather sharty about it!!