real time web analytics
Report - - St Peters Mortuary Chertsey Dec 2010 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Peters Mortuary Chertsey Dec 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

bassboyjoe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This mortuary was built at the start of WWll. In 2009 it was closed and relocated to a more modern site closer to the hospital. This history is a bit brief but people know most of it.

Link to wiki page on the hosital.

St Peter's Hospital, Chertsey - Wikipedia

I had heard about this site about a year after it closed and rushed to visit it as soon as i could. Entry then was really easy, i know for a fact that since this visit it has been secured properly because it was the victim of scrap metal hunters, who pinched one of the mortuary slabs.

When i visited the power was still onto to most of the building, and there was a cctv monitor still on, (no tapes, thank god, some clever previous explorer had removed them), and there was a chilling bleep occasionally, presumably to warn someone that the chillers were not at their optimum temperature.

Anyway. Onto the pics

P5053597.jpg

What everyone wants to see! :)

P5053587.jpg

A look down one of the drains on the slabs.

P5053607.jpg

This is actually a picture of the slab that has since been stolen. Its such a shame these places are ruined by people who cant appreciate them for what they are, and have to ruin it for others.

P5053609.jpg

A pneumatic hand drill bit for the various powered tools.

P5053616.jpg

A weight conversion charts for the measuring of organs.

P5053666.jpg

A row of body chillers.

P5053689.jpg

A notice to staff about what to do if the cadaver is a child.

P5053638.jpg

I got inside the chillers to get this shot!

P5053663.jpg

A checklist for the surgeons.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator: