real time web analytics
Report - - St. Peter's Seminary, Cardross - May 2019 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Peter's Seminary, Cardross - May 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I know this has been done to death over the years and is a tourist hot spot, but I have some very fond memories here. My first visit was back in 2006, just as I was starting to get hooked on the buzz from recreational trespass, but this visit quickly evolved in to a plan to put on a free party here. Which we did. Around this time I was just starting to get gigs DJing in clubs playing drum n bass, but for this occasion I played a 2 hour industrial hardcore set. We had the decks set up on the stone altar. We didn't expect many people to come but it got pretty out of hand. The people playing golf the next day found lots of crusty party goers pilled out of their tits camped out on the course next to our chosen venue. Great night! :D

Since then I have camped there with friends a few times over the years. I decided to have a revisit back in 2016 with my ex and we were pretty shocked to find the place fenced off and a security guard there!

N6A0qvch.jpg

FAIL!!

Returned again with a mate back in May and it was great to have a wander about and get some proper pics with a decent cam, as opposed to the Tesco Value potato I used to use back in the day.

History:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Peter's_Seminary,_Cardross

Being a popular spot, to my annoyance we were not the only ones there. But my mate is a Paisley girl and is all too happy to tell anyone to fuck off out of the shot. It was a fun day and I really enjoyed shooting this place properly after knowing it for so many years.

rXl8K2fh.jpg

TqlMyIgh.jpg

8ggsiiXh.jpg

NnGWDzqh.jpg

6IWco0Mh.jpg

4RzOZlfh.jpg

XJJ314Zh.jpg

RcfTrC6h.jpg

KBuEglrh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Pammyj

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
OH MY GOD! :D Stunning shots, was well jealous I was working that day! Can’t believe I have put off going here for so long!

afrojay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went today and all the easy ways to get to the upper levels have been palisade fenced off! You could in theory still get up but it would have been a bit too sketchy as I was solo

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I went today and all the easy ways to get to the upper levels have been palisade fenced off! You could in theory still get up but it would have been a bit too sketchy as I was solo
Yeah I saw some pics on Facebook of that. Surprised the locals haven’t taken care of it yet lol