Web
Analytics
Report - - St. Saviour's Church, Bacup June 2012 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - St. Saviour's Church, Bacup June 2012

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with Lawrence.

Not being of the religious persuasion myself, I find churches a little dull unless they're of the over-indulgent, dripping-in-gold Catholic flavour. Then this little one popped up and since I'm living up north now, we went to go and have a look on a nice sunny evening a couple of weeks ago. I only had Lawrence's fish-eye lens with me so I'm afraid the photos are all a little bootilicious. There's something about lots of dark wood and hazy evening sunlight that can stir something inside even the strongest Atheist's heart.

_DSC0534R.jpg

_DSC0535R.jpg

_DSC0537R.jpg

_DSC0538R.jpg

_DSC0540R.jpg

_DSC0541R.jpg

_DSC0546R.jpg

_DSC0548R.jpg

_DSC0550R.jpg

_DSC0553R.jpg

_DSC0555R.jpg

_DSC0557R.jpg