real time web analytics
St Stephens boarding school----Auckland----July 2018 Part 1 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

St Stephens boarding school----Auckland----July 2018 Part 1

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Raiz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all..
one of my first ever explores, and a pretty good one to start with i thought..
So St Stephen school has been closed since 2002 i believe?

I found out about this place, and also heard it was slated for be demolished, so i needed to move on this.

I have no exploring buddies here, so i went with my two sons, who have also watched plenty online with me... therefore, they had the bug too.

So in my sign written work van, and my two nuggets (8 and 10), we headed south.
30 odd minutes down the road, we came to my planned parking spot.. what google earth didn't show, was the concrete block preventing parking..
So i said to my boys that we would drive past the lane where the school is, albeit quite a way up this lane.. As we went by we noticed there were guys working, installing automated gates..
Now i knew there were also homes up that lane, and the gate was still being installed, so all confident like Eddie Murphy we just went up to the gate.. with a we nod to the guys, they slid the gate open for us... haha phase 1 complete.
Down the lane we were greeted with the big white buildings of the school.. knowing i didn't want to do the awkward u turn further up, i just turned into the grounds..
barely up this wee track, the main entrance was gated, yet a wee road off to the left wasn't.. (possibly the old headmasters house?)
i just parked the van right behind this house completely out of view..

F1KWN8.jpg

Me and my boyz spent some time wandering around the first few blocks.. no way in!
But as luck would have it, i noticed a window out at the back of the main building.. this is the one i wanted to explore the most..
FHD0003.JPG

FHD0004.JPG

FHD0005.JPG

FHD0008.JPG

Those with the sharp eye, might see our way in?
FHD0010.JPG

FHD0009.JPG

Hope you all enjoy..

Lee

FHD0012.JPG

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for sharing and all that, but the formatting needs some attention, you could have uploaded that lot and attached as one post, you can still edit that would be grand :thumb

Also the thread title needs sorting

Raiz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for sharing and all that, but the formatting needs some attention, you could have uploaded that lot and attached as one post, you can still edit that would be grand :thumb

Also the thread title needs sorting
I tried, it was too big apparently? I got frustrated.
What's wrong with the title? Please pm me if you wish?