real time web analytics
Report - - St. Thomas Hill Water Tower, Canterbury, Kent - July 2020 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Thomas Hill Water Tower, Canterbury, Kent - July 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Airfix

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is one near Broadstairs in East Kent on Rumfields Road. And another in Herne Bay at Mickleburgh Hill which is mushroom shaped.

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is one near Broadstairs in East Kent on Rumfields Road. And another in Herne Bay at Mickleburgh Hill which is mushroom shaped.
Ah yes I've seen the Herne Bay one many times when driving to thanet, I still need to do the one in Hollingbourne haha

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Kinda wish we'd made the effort that one day after Dover now ha. Good crack lad!
Ahh well it’s not going anywhere mate, if it’s still open when you’re down here next, it wouldn’t be a half bad spot for a rooftop BBQ :p

Bob Mower

28DL Member
28DL Member
:thumb Been in there a few times. One of the aerials on the roof was used by the Canterbury radio station CTFM (now KMFM) which moved sometime around 2005 to the BT Tower at Rough Common

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
:thumb Been in there a few times. One of the aerials on the roof was used by the Canterbury radio station CTFM (now KMFM) which moved sometime around 2005 to the BT Tower at Rough Common
Ahh interesting mate, I think the old dunkirk radar tower might be worth a look thinking on it :p

Pedro Pony

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I live in Canterbury and have done for many years. I have often seen the water tower and have been intrigued but only recently read that I could get in! Love decent pics and i am looking forward to joining the urban exploration scene. Plan on doing this one next week as I did the crab and winkle today. Dunkirk battery very soon!

Who has read this thread (Total: 486) View details