real time web analytics
Report - - St. Thomas medical school, Block 9, Westminster, London - Feburary 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Thomas medical school, Block 9, Westminster, London - Feburary 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Here's a better one:

16553584962_0e72120c13_b.jpg

Think my legs have crept in, by the way zombizza, the libary is there, we found it but it's all but stripped im afraid. There was only to the tiniest clue being that a small room next door still had a librarians office sign still in situ.

Must be weird seeing somewhere you spent so much time and even met the wife in, in such a sad state.

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
Must be weird seeing somewhere you spent so much time and even met the wife in, in such a sad state.
It is indeed. Fortunately I can see the beauty in the decay, but am sad that the medical school is over. It was a great place to learn. Shame about the library.
I'll defo try and get my arse down here

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It is indeed. Fortunately I can see the beauty in the decay, but am sad that the medical school is over. It was a great place to learn. Shame about the library.
I'll defo try and get my arse down here

Act quickly.

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
Grrrrr.
I was just in town and so I thought I'd check things out. Tried looking for an easy way in via tunnels but it is locked tight because the psych unit is there. I was hoping for an easy way in for my wife. (Can't someone leave one of those doors on the street open for me?)
So i then thought f#$/k this, let's just do it the hard way over the wall. I go round and then right in front of eyes about 10 kids appear on the roof....2 staff glaring at them from the side. So that kinda veto that. So annoying. I asked them and they said they were 'freerunners'. Very shifty thinking I was trouble I think. Off to SANDS whatever that is. Another lost opportunity, and prob inevitable clamping down of this site.
20150217_161452_zpsa996ff1c.jpg

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not the first time that has happend. Have a look on Youtube. The place is well known in the parkour community. It won't get locked down yet.

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Grrrrr.
I was just in town and so I thought I'd check things out. Tried looking for an easy way in via tunnels but it is locked tight because the psych unit is there. I was hoping for an easy way in for my wife. (Can't someone leave one of those doors on the street open for me?)
So i then thought f#$/k this, let's just do it the hard way over the wall. I go round and then right in front of eyes about 10 kids appear on the roof....2 staff glaring at them from the side. So that kinda veto that. So annoying. I asked them and they said they were 'freerunners'. Very shifty thinking I was trouble I think. Off to SANDS whatever that is. Another lost opportunity, and prob inevitable clamping down of this site.
20150217_161452_zpsa996ff1c.jpg

PM or facespace me and il help you out mate