real time web analytics
Report - - Stacklands retreat. Update. West Kingsdown, Kent. Feb 2017 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Stacklands retreat. Update. West Kingsdown, Kent. Feb 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
An old favorite on here, but this is pretty new update of the place. Pretty photo heavy as it may be the last time I saw this place. Plus its a daytime & nightime explore.

Stacklands retreat was used from 1940 to 2005. The retreat was taken over by The Society of retreat conductors around 1970s. The head priest is known to turned demonic and rumor has it he slaughtered several young boys in the retreat as sacrifices. It is said to be haunted and in the summer of 2016 headlines hit the national newspapers that a paranormal group would be going to Stacklands to collect evidence and cleanse the place.

Whilst on my daytime visit I ran into the partner of the owner of Stacklands. She told me it was sold and several new houses were going up on the site. I also spoke to locals who lived there during its opening periods. They had heard rumors of the goings on, and spoke of local kids now using it to film projects there, coming out the woods with masks and flares on them.

I decided to do a daytime tour and a night time tour to see if any kids did come out there, and see what they did with their masks, and flares.

So here are some photos of both day & night explores.

IMG_5850.jpg

IMG_5851.jpg

IMG_5852.jpg

IMG_5857.jpg

IMG_5860.jpg

IMG_5861.jpg

IMG_5864.jpg

IMG_5868.jpg

IMG_5871.jpg

IMG_5874.jpg

IMG_5876.jpg

IMG_5881.jpg

IMG_5882.jpg

IMG_5867.jpg

https://imgbb.com/

IMG_5891.jpg

Now the night time explore, and yes the kids did turn up, masks and flares in hand . A few night pics whilst I waited it out .

IMG_5894.jpg

IMG_5903.jpg

IMG_5898.jpg

IMG_5902.jpg

https://imgbb.com/

IMG_5910.jpg

IMG_5910.jpgjjjjj-Copy.jpg

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Interesting history, definitely not your usual run of events.
How big is it? Doesn't look that big.
That kid in a mask looks a right plonker :D

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Interesting history, definitely not your usual run of events.
How big is it? Doesn't look that big.
That kid in a mask looks a right plonker :D

lol The kid is mask does look a plonker hahaha, I took that shot from high above him and he couldnt see me lol.

Its 3 building. 2 are rooms and 2 levels, and one is very derelict and impossible to see upper levels as most is clasped in.

Its not a huge site no. 3 building all close together.

Yep history is interesting and I loved reading it :)