Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Staffordshire explorers: Noddy Holder's house | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Staffordshire explorers: Noddy Holder's house

dynamitejetmoom

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone, I don't log on much anymore but just thought I would post this as it may be of interest/I'd like to explore with others for this one.
Thanks to family of my partner living on the same road I have found an abandoned property that a certain Noddy Holder from Slade owned..
I don't want to put much info on here but if anyone is interested in taking a look please send me a message. It is a beautiful house, disused for many years and left completely untouched (hoping it will stay that way and won't be vandalised etc). Been in the grounds but can't find access as of yet.

857762738.jpg

IMG_20180416_151824.jpg

Last edited: