real time web analytics
Information - - Standards | Messages from Admin | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Standards

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

admin

Administrator
Admin
I'll keep this fairly short..

Only posting this due to the fact many of our newest members don't bother to read the following:

28 Days Later Survival Guide for Newbies. | New Members Introduction

The UE scene has become somewhat saturated these past couple of years with absolute rubbish!

Examples being, soggy residential houses, trashed pubs and sport centres and other such sites with no real history or architectural merit.

Since re-structuring the site we've decided to no longer entertain such content and subsequently pulled the Residential section permanently!

We're still in the process of moving all the decent legacy threads and anything worthwhile to the 'Other' section of the forum, which is now set to moderated regardless of who you are.

We've also been fairly strict regarding the content we approve and also remove as set out in the various guides that have been posted.

Social media groups are flooded with this sort of cross posted :turd and it's very much welcome there!

If you feel hard done to sorry, not sorry. We're not going to allow decades worth of interesting/credible threads be diluted by this kind of dross any longer.

I've said it before and I'll say it again "everything is worth exploring, just not everything is worth reporting".

Please DO NOT be offended if you have content removed either now or in the future whilst we continue to review the site :thumb

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Glad you said it first these has been several on here over the past few weeks that have been beyond poor, hoping you have whittled them out.

Fido Dido's Cousin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Mainly why I haven't put up a post. I've gone to a few good places and/or places that are not worth a report, plus I don't think loads of phone photos are worth it.

Who has read this thread (Total: 160) View details