Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Standish hospital | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Standish hospital

DanMoist

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The redevelopment work has started. Some of the buildings have been demolished but a lot of interesting things are still there. Power is off and access is really easy at the moment. On site security but it's easy to avoid their portacabin and they don't seem very active. Quite a lot of it will be gone soon.

The security cabin is right in the centre of the site and easy to spot. Just avoid that and everything is pretty simple.

Attachments

Gunsnrosies

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I visited here last weekend.... did you actually go in?
Access in was fairly easy, but it’s actually not worth visiting now as so much has been demolished and the rest has scaffolding everywhere. Still heavily alarmed and definitely more than one security cabin, located in more than one position too.

DanMoist

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes. The power is off, all the security cabins are in the centre of the site, really obvious.

Gunsnrosies

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes. The power is off, all the security cabins are in the centre of the site, really obvious.
Strange! There was still a fair amount of activity going on about the place when I went last weekend. Maybe they have removed some cabins away from the perimeter then

CaMurray

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There’s another way half way up the hill you can get into the swimming pool and the main building. White ‘main house’ is dodgy to get into because of sensors etc but other than that it’s easy. The furthest building (red brick) is also extremely easily accessible. If anyone is ever around let me know. Or message me for my number & socials.

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
There’s another way half way up the hill you can get into the swimming pool and the main building. White ‘main house’ is dodgy to get into because of sensors etc but other than that it’s easy. The furthest building (red brick) is also extremely easily accessible. If anyone is ever around let me know. Or message me for my number & socials.
Have they put new sensors in the main house or something? When we went in March it was more or less a walk in and the sensors had been removed. Granted, the house was covered in scaffolding, but was more or less untouched inside back then.

CaMurray

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have they put new sensors in the main house or something? When we went in March it was more or less a walk in and the sensors had been removed. Granted, the house was covered in scaffolding, but was more or less untouched inside back then.
From what I know, there are some in the main one. Obviously construction/ demolition has began again, so it’ll be harder again. I visited today and got in everywhere well. Will follow with some photos I just have to select a few because I took a lot.

Fluffy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I had a little mooch around here back in March, but like Rosie said, there's not a lot left now. I only live 5 minutes away, so if anyone is in the area anytime, give me a shout. Always happy to meet up and meet new faces.

CaMurray

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I had a little mooch around here back in March, but like Rosie said, there's not a lot left now. I only live 5 minutes away, so if anyone is in the area anytime, give me a shout. Always happy to meet up and meet new faces.
I also live 5 minutes away, drop me a message!

DanMoist

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Does anyone know which building the morgue was in? I've been in every room that's there and haven't found it. Was it in the most modern block which was the first to be demolished?