Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Standish hospital | Leads, Rumours and News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Standish hospital

CaMurray

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Does anyone know which building the morgue was in? I've been in every room that's there and haven't found it. Was it in the most modern block which was the first to be demolished?
Chapel of rest / morgue is behind the white building. I’m not sure if it’s still up. I will go up tomorrow and have a nose. The autopsy tables were gone, a few trays were still there last time I went that far

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Does anyone know which building the morgue was in? I've been in every room that's there and haven't found it. Was it in the most modern block which was the first to be demolished?
It was a small building behind the manor house. Big wooden doors on the front. No slab but the body fridges were still in there.

ultravox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I remember trying to get in this place way back in 2011. I went with DHL (& Lost Explorer)...Got caught by security before we even got in. he was ok with us walking round the outside but wouldn't let us into any of the buildings. tried again a few years ago with Petzl & Indy, but yet again another fail! (but that's another story!)

CaMurray

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I remember trying to get in this place way back in 2011. I went with DHL (& Lost Explorer)...Got caught by security before we even got in. he was ok with us walking round the outside but wouldn't let us into any of the buildings. tried again a few years ago with Petzl & Indy, but yet again another fail! (but that's another story!)
Where are you from mate? I could probably help. It’s my local. It’s on its last legs now so it’ll have to be sooner rather than later!

ultravox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Where are you from mate? I could probably help. It’s my local. It’s on its last legs now so it’ll have to be sooner rather than later!
Evesham mate. Would be great to have a look around before it's gone.