Web
Analytics
Report - - Standish Viaduct - Bridge Swing 2012. | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Standish Viaduct - Bridge Swing 2012.

The Kwan

Easily Led
Regular User
Thanks for the link Mike, I was with Stonemonkey and Agent smith and kev this weekend who are just the men in the know tor a swing, you should come along as they are hoping to sort one in the near-ish future.
Cheers stu..have we got room for lavino if it happens :) ...thanks for the youtube link

Doh, I thought this was a private conversation, sorry mike and Stu (stonemonkey)...I need to learn the internet.

Last edited:

stonemonkey

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Sounds good to me, the more the merrier, im no expert by the way but we get bye with what gear we have.
Standish looks a nicer location for piss up/doss down than the place we use but......... wherever everyone prefers.

Dont have to wait till summer tho :D

Choo Choo m8ty

Mr Reality Hacker
Regular User
That would lead to some cracking pics lol...

Choo Choo m8ty

Mr Reality Hacker
Regular User
Omfg the image I just had is gunna give me bloody knightmares for ages lol. Thanks for that