Web
Analytics
Report - - Stanley Docks Warehouse - Feb 2012 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Stanley Docks Warehouse - Feb 2012

Loopy27

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey everyone :]

So this was my first explore and all i had with me was my iphone and a few torches so don't be too mean >.<

Thought it would be worth it even though i didn't have a good camera to go and get a feel for the place, ready to go back and explore again some other time, so unfortunately for you, here some quality iphone pics for you :p

IMG_0632-2.jpg

IMG_0643-2.jpg

IMG_0648-2.jpg

IMG_0651-2.jpg

IMG_0653-2.jpg

IMG_0667-2.jpg

IMG_0677-2.jpg

IMG_0679-2.jpg

IMG_0687-2.jpg

IMG_0705-2.jpg

IMG_0708-2.jpg

IMG_0714-2.jpg

IMG_0720-2.jpg

IMG_0739-2.jpg

IMG_0740-2.jpg

IMG_0737-2.jpg

It was a very fun little explore and i intend to go back soon enough with better kit, i took something along the lines of 190 photos on my iphone that day :]

EDIT - Sorry about the re-sizing, got confused with all the stuff in my photo bucket, hopefully it will be sorted if not, i derped...again

Last edited: