real time web analytics
Report - - Stanley Tools Factory, Sheffield - 23/08/2016 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Stanley Tools Factory, Sheffield - 23/08/2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

inside_sheffield

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am not here to argue, I am here to try and keep your members safe. In regards to criminal offences and just 'trespassing' explain that to the 16 who were arrested last week. Once again, im trying to help and do something you wouldnt. As stated by Ojay.

The legal action is a follow up to the appeal email I orginially sent.

That is the end of my involvement here. I am here to make it know to your members about the site, that is all.

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
personally, I wouldnt bother with Stanley Tools its dire & has been since 2011 that I know of
sure the crack heads & street walkers have been in tho?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I am not here to argue, I am here to try and keep your members safe. In regards to criminal offences and just 'trespassing' explain that to the 16 who were arrested last week. Once again, im trying to help and do something you wouldnt. As stated by Ojay.

The legal action is a follow up to the appeal email I orginially sent.

That is the end of my involvement here. I am here to make it know to your members about the site, that is all.

If you give us something coherent and non threatening to post, we'll do it.

As for the 16 people that got arrested, that's their problem. I mean, in my opinion, they were asking for it. What did they get arrested for? Suspicion of burglary? Or that out-dated half-arsed badly-used 'enclosed space' rubbish? Did any of them get charged with an offence?

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well one can assume the 16 year has caused damages that you have cctv evidence of that would prove beneficial in a court of law

However I doubt very much that to be the case, you are just another ill-informed site owner who couldn't hit an elephants arse with a banjo as far as securing a site properly!

Again, no issue with you attempting to 'warn' people, but sadly it's a lost cause on here

Your scare tactics are weak, and I'd suggest you spend more effort securing what's left of that site than bothering folk on here :thumb

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A few guys I know where there just yesterday and the police came... no arrests were made and from what I was told the police were actually very friendly and more interested in their camera gear than making any arrests..

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
A few guys I know where there just yesterday and the police came... no arrests were made and from what I was told the police were actually very friendly and more interested in their camera gear than making any arrests..

I think police call-outs are going to be the norm there now.

Six

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
When we went (all be it a couple of years ago), we walked past the airsofters and no one said a word!

The building is fooked though.

Rincewind

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was in shock that someone had actually posted a report of the place when I saw the thread, it wasn't worth the effort (and it wasn't much effort) when we went a year or so ago. It isn't like there is a shortage of decent places to visit in the area. Like Six we ran in to people on site who clearly had an involvement with the place, we just quietly walked past them on the way out, didn't say a word to us.