real time web analytics
General - - Stanton Iron Works - Photo Request... | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Stanton Iron Works - Photo Request...

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I got this email yesterday. Seems like a cause we should help out with if we can...

Hi

My name is Bill Hammond my company purchased Stanton Iron Works about a year ago, we have undertaken a major demolition project, but have managed to keep some of the original Brick buildings, two of which we have already refurbished and operate our construction business from.

The reason for my enquirey is we are interested in building a portfolio for the sites history and would welcome contact from any of your members who have taken photographs of the site.

We took a number of photos of the site pre demolition but have nothing of the quality of your members.

Please pass my contact details on to any of your members who would be interested in supporting our project, they are very welcome to revisit the site at any time.

Best Regards

Bill Hammond

[email protected]

Alley

Conspicuous Loiterer
Regular User
Not the best quality and these are the only sizes I have, but you're welcome to use them. I have copies without watermarks.

StantonLarge1.jpg

StantonLarge2.jpg

Stanton%2520Dale%25205%2520640.jpg

Stanton%2520Dale%25209%2520640.jpg

Stanton%2520Dale%252010%2520640.jpg

Stanton%2520Dale%25206%2520640.jpg

Stanton%2520Dale%25202%2520640.jpg

MYB76

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, having worked in this foundry in the early 2000's I can identify most of the building elements in these photos. Happy to help.