Information - - Stay In, Stay Safe | Messages from Admin | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Stay In, Stay Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Admin
What it say's on the tin really

For 3 weeks almost now, the Government has made it very clear people should stay inside and only travel for essentials and nip out for light exercise

This is to protect lives and slow down the spread of this terrible pandemic and also to take the strain off the N.H.S whilst they deal with existing cases

I'd like to think the majority of us are respecting this and I know from speaking to many, although chomping at the bit to get out we are playing our part

Some of you are no doubt key workers, putting yourselves at risk daily throughout this time and we appreciate whatever it is you do

To consider exploring and travelling about unnecessarily during this period of "Lock down" and putting other people at risk is deplorable!

I'd like to thank everyone who has taken notice of the very clear messages being communicated daily, including the recent letter from Boris himself which dropped in the post this week

Stay safe

admin

Administrator
Admin
So despite the Government warnings, the numerous news channels etc for the past 3 or more weeks now, people on here still think it's clever to go exploring and put others at risk!

It's not daily exercise, it's not f*****g clever either

Here's a list of people who thought otherwise, anyone else taking the piss WILL NOT be welcome here, there will be no further "14 day lockdown" suspensions, it will be permanent!

Status
Not open for further replies.