Web
Analytics
Report - - Steep House / Potters Manor - Crowborough - August 2012 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Steep House / Potters Manor - Crowborough - August 2012

Nelly

Fat Fucker!!!
28DL Full Member
Potters Manor House was built in 1904. It nestles well hidden near the village of Crowborough in East Sussex. The last inhabitants were a family of artisans and potters and for some reason, that we will probably never know, left the house with all its contents including many paintings and full wardrobes of clothes.

Sadly over the years the house has been plundered and vandalised. This is whats left

A cracking day out with SK, Tommo and Klempner

a1.jpg

i2.jpg

i3.jpg

i31.jpg

i32.jpg

i4.jpg

i41.jpg

i42.jpg

i44.jpg

i7.jpg

i9.jpg