Web
Analytics
Report - - Steep Park House Crowborough September 2012 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Steep Park House Crowborough September 2012


Jane Doe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The house was built in 1904 by Hugh Jokin the classical architect
Steep Park House got the name Potters Manor through the last inhabitants French born Monsieur James Francis Walford and sa femme Murial Walford being
a family of artisans and potters one day they just packed up and left the building for reasons only known to them ,leaving behind there home, paintings, furniture and a range of personal
belongings .
872070


872071


872072


872073


872074


872075


872076


872077


872078




872080


872081
 

Similar threads


Top