real time web analytics
Report - - Steep Park House, Sussex - March 2010 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Steep Park House, Sussex - March 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Chris1684

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Here's my first report guys, 'bout time I got around to it.

Visited this place yesterday morning, built around 1904 originally. I don't know any history on the place but thin that it has been abandoned for at least 30 years.

It is in some ways quite a sad explore as what was the bueatiful interior decor and architecture has been heavily vandalised and destroyed. With rain and damp being a constant threat to the wooden flooring in the building the top floor seemed very unstable. As exploring by myself I tend to limit the risks a bit. Saying that I visited Grand Moulins Des Paris, Marquette Lez Lille three weeks ago. Which was an awesome site, I wanna go back it's an amazing place.

Anyhow back to the mansion, much of the flooring and basement area isn't safe throughout parts of the building. Though the entrance I took into the house, it looked like there had been people in there a short while back doing some spiritual shit with marking drawn out over the floor and empty jacobs creek wine bottles which had candles wedged in the top as all that's left is some wax residue down the side of the bottles.

The ground floor is generally quite dark first thing in the moring about 7am so used a lamp for a bit more visibility.

Overall a good explore, an interesting mansion.

Here's my images.

NoodlePastrami1.jpg

NoodlePastrami2.jpg

NoodlePastrami3.jpg

NoodlePastrami4.jpg

NoodlePastrami5.jpg

NoodlePastrami6.jpg

NoodlePastrami7.jpg

NoodlePastrami8.jpg

NoodlePastrami9.jpg

NoodlePastrami10.jpg

NoodlePastrami11.jpg