real time web analytics
Report - - Steetley Magnesite, Hartlepool - Large Format 5x4 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Steetley Magnesite, Hartlepool - Large Format 5x4

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

bluemoth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Shot this site in 5x4 large format which cost me a bomb and took several visits. For those of you who have used this format you will know it is hardly the most discrete way of photographing, or the quickest. Anyways, visited site many many times at sunrise to minimise chance of run ins with locals, although still had a couple of hairy incidents including a lge group of chavs requesting that I take their photo, being eyed up on several occasions by men in 4x4's and a man with a chainsaw and a 30 ft ladder who was a tad less bothered about blending in that I was! (basically he didnt give a shit about the noise his petrol powered chainsaw made as he dismantled the site and loaded his treasure into the back of his car and at one point he parked himself right in the middle of my shot!). It was an experience! Anyways, here's the images. I wont be apologising for the watermarks so it you dont like them, tough.

steetley20.jpg

steetley7.jpg

steetley22.jpg

steetley21.jpg

steetley19.jpg

steetley18.jpg

steetley14.jpg

steetley15.jpg

steetley17crop.jpg

steetley13.jpg

steetley12.jpg

steetley11.jpg

Steetley6.jpg

Steetley5.jpg

Steetley4.jpg

Steetley2.jpg

Steetley3.jpg

steetley8.jpg

Steetley1.jpg

steetley10.jpg

steetley23.jpg

Thanks to BillAnd and emotive69 for chats re this site back in October when I started this work.

Last edited: