real time web analytics
Report - - Stewartby brick company/landfill | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Stewartby brick company/landfill

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Emilytab

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Set to be demolished but still standing now so thought to have a wander after looking around in the car. Lots of holes in side building you could easily injure yourself in. Dangerous inside.
20180617_111818.jpg

20180617_112258.jpg

20180617_104028.jpg

FB_IMG_1529242910469.jpg

Proxy_the_Moocher

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was told there was a lot of security...but that's maybe when it was still to be demolished? i was there last year but never tried to enter .. just looked at the remaining chimneys from distance...in awe!

Mintyjimbob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm in Northampton. Only places I know of in MK is Wolverton Train works (assume it's still standing?) And the extensive drains, but not been down those.

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
I'm in Northampton. Only places I know of in MK is Wolverton Train works (assume it's still standing?) And the extensive drains, but not been down those.

Aye, that's the one and it's still there. Tough to get inside now though and very sketchy structurally.

Mintyjimbob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah it was an very inventive trip in involving an extendable ladder for us...

It's similar in Northampton though, the good places are going fast. Hoping the mine that's nearby is open again soon after it had been infilled :(

Who has read this thread (Total: 141) View details