Web
Analytics
Report - - Stirchley Public Baths, Birmingham | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Stirchley Public Baths, Birmingham

dweeb

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finally cracked this a few months ago. Whilst waiting for Raddog to return to B & Q I had a pop inside for some daylight photos. As I have said before this stunning building has been neglected by Bhham city council, and I doubt there is a future for it really... what a pity:(

stirchley1of15.jpg

stirchley10of15.jpg

stirchley11of15.jpg

stirchley13of15.jpg

stirchley14of15.jpg

stirchley15of15.jpg

stirchley2of15.jpg

stirchley3of15.jpg

stirchley4of15.jpg

stirchley5of15.jpg

stirchley6of15.jpg

stirchley7of15.jpg