Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Stockport college - Heaton Moor Stockport campus | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Stockport college - Heaton Moor Stockport campus

Jaff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry I don't post so much but I thought this might be useful to someone I had a look through the forum and could not find anyone else referencing it but sorry if someone did. This has been empty for at least a year I've had my eye on it for a while. I've visited three times and every time there's been a dog van parked on site so I've never gained access. Here's its location should anyone local wish to give it a go. https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=ur...=utf-8&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&t=h&z=18
Good luck!

Jaff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yea the windows are pretty smashed I'm sure this reflects on the condition of the interior too this is why I didn't bother trying when I saw the dog van. In saying that its a fair size and and I've seen far worst sites reported on quite frequently. I think it will get demolished pretty soon.

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Yea the windows are pretty smashed I'm sure this reflects on the condition of the interior too this is why I didn't bother trying when I saw the dog van. In saying that its a fair size and and I've seen far worst sites reported on quite frequently. I think it will get demolished pretty soon.
Every man and his grandma hit Buxton uni and it was falling down so give it a shot