Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Stoke on Trent Police station | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Stoke on Trent Police station

ginsters

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone know if the police station in Stoke on Trent is accessible or has anyone tried it. Its a huge building and has been sat empty for quite a while now

Stoke Police Station

Also if anyone knows any good locations in the Stoke area please DM me, always looking for new places

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It's not technically completely closed, but in a similar situation to a number of local police stations. It will be at some point in the near future though, so worth keeping an eye on.

There's plenty of locations in Stoke, use the search function, or more simply just go for a stroll, you're bound to find something to look at!

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ooo very interesting and looks untouched if nobody’s got in before but it is right in front of residential streets tho but defo keep an eye on it like raisinwing has said

Lindylou

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's a lot of places in the stoke area, have a good drive round one night, you'll be surprised!

ginsters

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's a lot of places in the stoke area, have a good drive round one night, you'll be surprised!
I know there’s a lot of crap places in Stoke, I was looking to see if there’s any hidden gems. I’ve done North Staffs Infirmary, that was a cracker

Lindylou

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's restaurants, nightclubs, factories etc, hope you find a gem! We're currently watching a place, seems locked down a bit at the moment, so we're biding our time :)