real time web analytics
Report - - Stoke-on-Trent Workshops for the Blind - September 2019 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Stoke-on-Trent Workshops for the Blind - September 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

vasi

28DL Member
28DL Member
Splendid!

Smoke on Trent is full of history and discovery.

I'm a life resident and I'm constantly surprised at what I don't know!

Jackdaw47

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good pics and info, I take it that since they closed this place, the blind that worked there, have been moved to smaller communities, it would seem by the machinery that it was quiet an operation.

Seffy

SWC
Staff member
Decent! Always good cracking local stuff, safe to say Stoke has delivered on the derp side over the years haha

Baggy trousers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's an absolutely belting place. Would love to have a look round it. Has there been any developments since your visit?
Top report, really enjoyed it.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
That's an absolutely belting place. Would love to have a look round it. Has there been any developments since your visit?
Top report, really enjoyed it.

Saw some recent photos from the weekend just gone, not changed much but was sealed for a time and the local plod keep a keen eye on it apparently.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Saw some recent photos from the weekend just gone, not changed much but was sealed for a time and the local plod keep a keen eye on it apparently.
I know someone who got caught a few weeks ago. Said the cameras do work and police came with dogs. Still I need to try again see what’s what

Hellboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went up a fortnight ago.

Saw the cameras but didn't see any police and no one turned up.

We didn't exactly hide either.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went up a fortnight ago.

Saw the cameras but didn't see any police and no one turned up.

We didn't exactly hide either.
Seen a lot of shots of instagram recently. I think it’s down to luck now.

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Building doesn't have power. Guessing the cameras might be off now or they have there own supply?

Nah they definitely still work, I had an almighty bollocking a few weeks back. The small black ones with the sensors don't seem to be on anymore, but the PTZ ones definitely are. Popo said they've been called out loads. Like host said, just down to luck whether someone's monitoring them.

Who has read this thread (Total: 408) View details