real time web analytics
Report - - Strathmartine Hospital, Dundee - April 2019 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Strathmartine Hospital, Dundee - April 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Strathmartine Hospital has been one of my local stomping grounds for quite a long time. I have already posted one report, so this is an update and focuses mainly on the parts that have evaded me for a while, or parts that I only have potatophone pics of from many years ago.

Original post showing more of the place and with history is here:

https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/search/210031/?q=strathmartine&o=relevance

Despite knowing this place is a soggy derp shithole and can rival Denbigh with its arson tally, I have had a lot of fun pissing about here for so long. I was absolutely hanging out of my arse so this was my ideal way do get rid of it. It was a nice and boring way to waste a late afternoon by myself. Proper turd polishing exercise shooting a place this rotten, but good fun none the less!

Pics in no particular order with at least one from every other building that is not included in my original post.

GoDLt6uh.jpg

RVqEMsih.jpg

At9KSTVh.jpg

f04QKbxh.jpg

FCvPE6zh.jpg

y3ziwssh.jpg

a7ZqjkMh.jpg

Sq0OItWh.jpg

VWUCibAh.jpg

VQaNfYAh.jpg

Iz8dkGLh.jpg

0u2FVm6h.jpg

QhR6XIdh.jpg

oCXyBTSh.jpg

uI0XVdhh.jpg

hxYJhGMh.jpg

rFvlKESh.jpg

ff107nhh.jpg

aYJ1kmeh.jpg

3DBgAv3h.jpg

bPaW8Y7h.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Pammyj

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Why have I not been here, I’m sure we’ve discussed this! Great shots as always mate ;)

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
Losing track of all these hospitals in Scotland you're going to, need to have them all in one dossier some day ;)

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Shithole it may be but at least you’ve documented it and something for people to look back on :thumb

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Shithole it may be but at least you’ve documented it and something for people to look back on :thumb
With the number of fires it has had, there won’t be much more left to see soon so wanted to finish the place off once and for all. They even torched the bus stop on the main road next to it ffs!

Krypton

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Theres actually some semi decent parts to this hospital, I quite like a mooch here when Im in Dundee!

Alice o123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good shots of the place. I’m moving to Edinburgh in a few weeks so will be exploring many places like this one

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Good shots of the place. I’m moving to Edinburgh in a few weeks so will be exploring many places like this one
Cheers. If you are moving to Edinburgh I wouldn’t waste your time with this one, been a few more fires since this post. There are much better places closer to Edinburgh!

Who has read this thread (Total: 293) View details